Sunday, October 11, 2009

Looking ahead, new dolls and ideas...

Been busy working on some new items to present to Ashton Drake...Whoopee! Have a doll listed in the upcoming Holiday Gallery pages of Martha Puff, in Miniature Dollhouse magazine US version. I am having a difficult time deciding which way to go with my sculpting these days, I am receiving alot of positive feedback on my dollhouse work, but the fairies were my first love... so I will see where I end up with that. I really love the realistic work of artists like Laura Scattolini, Heloise, Julie Fischer, and my all time fav Jamie Williamson. I have often thought wow what if I could create that type of doll with a realistic and charming quality to them in Miniature they would be so sweet! So I will continue to work hard on my detailing and costuming and hope they are well loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment